Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Year Blogoversary #1


Hooray, it is the one year anniversary of the launch of Amicus Cupcake, and my 100th post! (Yes, I launched this blog on tax day). This is the first of the two posts celebrating the auspicious ocaission. I haven't actually had time to bake anything to celebrate, so instead I'm reposting some pictures of my original post, tiramisu cupcakes. When I did the original post I didn't have any good pictures, but I remade them a few months ago and took better ones. I decided not to reprint the recipe below, since I feel like that's cheating, but if you're interested in making them (still highly recommended and some of my most requested cupcakes), free feel to follow the link above. The second post celebrating should be up a little later today! 

No comments: