Saturday, May 16, 2009

Summer?

Well, it is again time for my summer break, and I'm not entirely sure what that will mean for this blog over the next few months. I'm moving to DC for the summer for a job, which will mean that I'm far from my faithful kitchen and ingredients. I have packed a mixing bowl and egg beater, just in case, but I really don't know if I'll have time to do much baking or cooking. What does that mean for the blog; I don't know yet. I might turn it into DC restaurant reviews, or maybe a blog on interesting things you can make with ingredients that come primarily from Trader Joes. I'd be happy to take any suggestions, and don't worry, Amicus Cupcake will be back in strength in come August, no matter what the summer holds. Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Nirmala said...

Great blob, and cute cupcakes below. You probably won't want to bake in DC, it's so humid. When I lived there, summer times were times I kept the oven off! May be you'll make a lot a of great salads and other non baking eats. Good luck with your summer job, and enjoy DC. Lots of great places to eat.